It's been a good week. Packed with meetings, catching up on work, packing & re-packing, and now I'm in St. Louis for the weekend! On Tuesday, Chelsea, Courtney, Kara & I met up for coffee at Lux Central. Good friends, great convo & laughs can do a lot for a stressed out mind! I always feel better and inspired after our meetups.
- I've fallen completely in love with the idea of a Moroccan wedding blanket thrown across my bed, used as a comforter. I love the sparkle and texture!
- Thrift-filled homes are inspiring me more than ever lately, like this beautiful Melbourne home, or this quirky space.
- Pumpkin everything. Like this pumpkin cream cheese recipe that would be perfect to serve at a holiday brunch (or just keep in the fridge all Fall/Winter!)
- Rosemary olive bread. I can only imagine how this fragrant smelling loaf would fill the entire house with the best smell!
- These well styled and assembled Limitee boxes by Chewing The Cud. The boxes are "a beautifully curated collection of vintage ephemera and adorable embellishments in a unique cigar box for your gift-wrapping projects." HOW COOL.
- These beautiful fashion watercolor paintings. I wish I was this talented!
Tree stumps tables?! I am in love. And I agree, I want pumpkin in everything I eat from now til Christmas lolReplyDelete