Wishing for a relaxing weekend filled with hikes, movies and some baking & blogging.
Maybe some sunset watching too. It's beautiful here.
- I to have been bit by the Ryan Gosling bug. Dear Ryan, when you're finished dating that Eva Mendes chick (whoever she is anyway), I'm right here & waiting! Feel free to say this to me any time.
- Any NPR fangirls out there like me? This is too good.
- There are no words for this. If only all men were like Ryan Gosling...don't they know we're busy?
- These Roasted Baby Potatoes with Créme Fraíche, Bacon, and Chives look perfectly poppable.
- I was pleasantly surprised to see a different take on the treat burger over at cupcakes and cashmere this week! My mom used to make them mini sized with nilla wafers as buns & peppermint patties as burgers. They were so good!
- Mini Pretzel Dogs via joy the baker. Could these look any more delicious? I'd serve them with 3-5 different mustards, although I don't know if that would be enough.
- Staying on my goal of celebrating (and remembering) all of my friend's birthdays this year, I might stockpile a bunch of these easy up-cycled tins in fun colors! Even if I just fill them with a cute birthday card & a treat or two.
- If I can hurry and get this garland project done now, I wouldn't mind leaving it up this entire love-filled month!