Another quick week has flown by! So looking forward to this weekend for a little relaxation, some taco feasting and a Kardashian wedding-viewing party with some friends.
On Wednesday, my wonderful boyfriend took me out on a surprise date. We drove & drove as I tried to figure out where on earth he was kidnapping me to. The only details I was provided with included tickets, and a semi-fancy dress code. Safe to say none of my guesses came even close to what we ended up doing.
A symphony is currently touring all over the world, playing the score of Lord of the Rings while a huge screen plays The Fellowship of the Ring behind them. Seriously people, the whole show was UNREAL. Not only do they have a full symphony, but a full choir, boys choir and complete with an amazing soloist. According to the website, "The music of The Lord of the Rings is counted among film music’s most complex and comprehensive works". My only wish for the evening is that there were pictures taken of me geeking out over the whole experience.
Some links to enjoy:
- I love these fun state prints on Etsy. I know a few places I could put an Arizona or Washington print around my apartment!
- I've talked about this amazing artist before, but didn't realize she sells goods as well! I love the beautiful colors on her Fine Feathers card.
- Prepared to be amazed? These save the date/wedding invitation books are phenomenal. The creativity, tiny details & lovely fonts kept me memorized, and I keep revisiting to take another look! Come to find out this Australian designer has done it before. Equally as amazing.
- A friendly musical reminder.
- Feel like taking s'mores to a new level? Yup. Me too. Then do this.
- Comfort food for all you luck people actually experiencing fall (Sorry, fellow Arizonans). The lovely Mandy over at Harper's Happenings did a week of easy recipes - I'll be making this & this for sure. All hail the crockpot.