Some links to enjoy!
- Fall staples, like this ModCloth coat I'm full on in love with.
- The PERFECT leopard print scarf from Zara. Pretty.
- Oh H&M home, why oh why do you tease me so! This & this & these & this. So cozy. And only available in EUROPE. Arghh.
- I can't put my finger on it. It's not completely my style, but I love this house tour! What's your favorite part?
- My coworker/good friend Ashlyn's unbelievable Pinterest finds. She has over 6800 pins, and they are ALL good! How does she do it!? I swear she doesn't sleep. Follow her. You won't be sorry.
- Joy's relationship tips (well marriage, but I still think it applies) are well written and a nice reminder. I think #1 is my favorite!
- Is it time yet? I'm craving fall recipes! Like this polenta, bacon & fontina or white chili. Please AZ 100 degree weather, leave us alone.
- Pumpkin obsession continues. Pumpkin butter or pumpkin pancakes? Yes please.
That modcloth jacket would look so great on you and that really is the perfect leaopard print scarf! I have been searching for one and I might have to pick that up!ReplyDelete
have a great weekend!
Thanks, Bri! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!ReplyDelete