Pretty view from my trip to SD.
- Fresh hamburger buns for your last summer BBQs.
- The Pioneer Woman's twice baked potatoes. That woman can do no wrong! (When calories don't count of course.)
- Christopher Jagmin numbered plates. They inspired me to buy the similar ones from Target last summer! Or the new french version, which I'm loving even more!
- A pillow to keep loved ones close to your heart.
- Homemade versions of these adorable birthday cards! My mom & dad's birthdays both fall in August, so I'll be crafting away this weekend.
- Minty Mojitos with this recipe & transport yourself off your couch to a tropical island. (sidenote: the styling on this blog is to DIE for. I can't get enough. )
i loooooove those birthday cards. so cute! have fun crafting!ReplyDelete