So easy. Dinner in 20 for the win.
- 1/2 c. whole wheat couscous
- 3/4 c. water
- bunch of asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves
- olives, chopped
- sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Wash the asparagus and mushrooms, removing the ends/stumps.
- Slice the mushrooms and add to a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mince the garlic cloves, tossing it with the asparagus and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pour the asparagus in a pan, sprinkle with salt & pepper, toss in the oven for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Boil or microwave 3/4 c. water, then pour over the couscous in a medium size bowl. Quickly place a plate over the top, then let steam (NO PEEKING) for at least 5 minutes. When finished fluff with a fork.
- Combine couscous, chopped asparagus, mushrooms, chopped sun dried tomatoes, chopped olives and a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar in a bowl.