Thought of the day: the new Florence + the Machine CD is awesome.
Outfit of the day (taken on my new 4s! Eee!)
& some Friday links for you to enjoy!
- How cheerful would you feel in this adorable necklace?
- I'm in a jewelry rut this week but can't help it. I can't get over how beautiful these hand written one-of-a-kind pieces are. Want...maybe need.
- I just love this detailed home, and am incredibly inspired by its owner. Love GG!
- I'm starting to think if I purchased every print I've ever fallen in love with, I could cover all the walls in my apartment! Another bunch for the wishlist.
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli & Smoked Mozarella has been on my "to make" menu list for almost two weeks but for some reason I keep forgetting. Over the weekend for sure.
- Too soon? Oh. What about these?
- I've been trying to stiffle the party planning itch. That is, until I stumbled on this baby shower. So wonderfully styled. Not to mention, this entire blog rocks. Hooray for printables!
- I can't get enough of this colorful wedding! Makes me want to plan a festive get together. Not to mention RUN to go buy a pair of those shoes!
- My plans for the weekend! We'll see how this turns out...
- Pseudo internet crafting, I'm working on a business card project. Drooling over this site.
Happy Friday all! What are you up to this weekend?