I find myself daydreaming about what it would be like living in Paris. Days spent walking the left bank, cloudy mornings at a local cafe reading romantic novels and stopping every once and a while to doodle on napkin, rainy afternoons staring out the window at the Eiffel Tower as it beckons you for another visit. Warm pain au chocolat treats and loud, late dinners with friends. I would wear (even more) stripes & flowy skirts. How wonderful it would be!
Some links for you to enjoy.
- Is anyone else as excited for Halloween as I am? Maybe if I start planning the decorations now, like this wreath I'll actually finish it in time!
- Beautiful nails like these ombre beauties or these with a touch of wonderful sparkle. I'm so impressed & determined to find time to test them out soon!
- This Eiffel Tower shot absolutely blew me away. I want to travel back to Paris so.badly. (if you hadn't already guessed).
- To host a s'mores party for the final bonfires of summer. I can't believe I've never thought outside the box to use different types of chocolate! Thank goodness for pinterest.
- The Phraseology Project, which pairs art & typography, two things that go hand in hand in my world. Even better, you can buy the beautiful prints the make. Submit your own phrase, and see it it gets used!
- FNO in Scottsdale. We're less than a week away, so take a look at this great roundup of the places to be next Thursday & finalize your plans!
- I made myself a good old fashioned mixed CD the other day. My current favorites include Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone, East Harlem by Beirut and Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People.
- A preview of a few songs off Jack's Mannequin's new CD People and Things, out Oct. 4. My inner 16-year-old self that aches for new Something Corporate tunes cannot even wait!
Happy Friday & happy three day weekend!