Things on my mind this Friday:
- It's National Wine Day. Yes, today is a good day.
- I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. Huzzah!
- Beyond excited for said wedding.
- Also, stressed about said wedding. I STILL don't have anything to wear. No amount of 30 for 30 closet shopping is going to fill this void. It's time to bring in the big guns (Scottsdale Fashion Square).
- Cheating on my 30 for 30.
- Does it count as cheating if I only put 29 items in my allowed items pile, because I knew this was going to happen?
- Who exactly is the master of fine print of the 30 for 30?
- This outfit is a favorite. It's been abused.
- If only I had remembered to take the hair tie off my arm.
- It makes me feel like a highschooler.
- There is a small chance these boots are ruined.
- My big ol feet got stuck in one of them and ripped the lining.
- I had to have them mercilessly pulled off me while laying on the ground, legs in the air and all (thanks boyfriend).
- Then we went through my iPod on shuffle.
- I used to listened to some very extreme stuff. ie emo & loud & rockerish.
- Perhaps that's why I got my eyebrow pierced at 17.
- Odd decision.
- I've never regretted it. Anyway...(sidetracked much?)
- It takes me a really long time to ready myself for pictures.
- Cause i'm awkward.
- I realized my lower body didn't move at all in the above pictures. I should be a hula dancer.
- Or is that when you can move your lower body and not your upper?
- Someone send me to Hawaii to research.
- On that note, I'm off to day dream about beaches, daiquiris, being tan(er), bright beach towels, and fresh pineapple chunks. mmm.