The winter season is coming to an end in Washington, and I am looking forward to some nicer weather! I have been wearing black for the last 6 months and am in need of a serious change. Don't get me wrong, I love dark colors. Deep purples, rich grays, and a car load of black pieces currently fills my closet. This past winter, my staple items revolved around dark skinny jeans, leggings, monochromatic knits and wrap sweaters. A good pair of black flats and of course my favorite Lincoln Park After Dark O.P.I. nail polish were worn almost everyday.
1. Beaded Shoulder Sweater - Forever 21 $30 2. Tie-Wrap Sweater - Old Navy $25
3. Drape Wrap Around Sweater - Alice and Olivia $300 4.Portolano Black Cashmere Gloves-Bluefly $44
5. 7 For All Mankind The Skinny- Piperlime $150 6. Lincoln Park After Dark- OPI $8
7. Cropped Leggings - Old Navy $8.50 8. Gold Owl Ring - Forever 21 $5.80 9. Black Flats - H&M $12
After graduation, I will have three full days to pack up my entire apartment, move it from Pullman to Seattle (in a Corolla? interesting.), unpack, repack, and start my multiple week vacation. My first stop is Phoenix, AZ! Look out sun, here I come! All things white, coral, turquoise and bright gold are first on my packing list.
1. Pintucked and Ruffled Dress - Forever 21 $35 2. Oversized Multi Stone Cocktail Ring- ASOS $21
3. Gold Lucky Horseshoe Necklace- Dogeared $120 4. Nadri Earrings- Nordstrom $58
5. Saahara Dusty Gold, Flat T Strap Sandal - Steve Madden $70
6. Drawstring Empire Waist Tunic - Forever 21 $18 7. Multi Circle Gold Bangle - Nathalia $28
8. Ariella Collection Faceted Ring - Nordstrom $38 9. Flare Linen Blend Pant - GAP $60
10. Getby- Nine West $79
If I was staying in Seattle, I probably wouldn't be ready for these outfits until the end of June/July. I'm so happy I don't have to wait that long!